Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 364

Thread: are you down?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    trust me man, i listen to the stuff you do, dont get on here and act like you know more about music than anyone else

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    "Slim anus ... you dang right slim anus, i dont get f***** in mine like you two flaming fa*s"
    "Why so serious?"

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    Everyone knows its garbage, why should I be the one to tell you why?

    Its stupid songs, with ignorant, hate-filled lyrics about stupid subjects.
    That is why it is garbage.

    If Zeppelin sucks, and ICP is the best, then I believe I am in bizarro world and need to get teh hell back home./
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    well we all wish you would
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    once again...no offense

    but the reason I think they are no good is because they rap about stupid things like rides at a carnival (House of Horrors, Tilt-a-Whirl) I just feel stupid for listening to some of their songs even if they sound good.....but if you like em thats cool man
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: are you down?

    its that same reason that people do not like or do not give any credit to what they do. I saw once on Howard Stern where they were arguing with SHaron Osborne and being total tools. She has helped bands such as Type O Negative, Sepultura, etc amongst hosts of others to their big breaks and these no names (who I have to say make wonderful album covers, especially the shaggy cover where he and all his manhood are everywhere) try calling out someone of that stature, beyond dislike for their "music" and that term is used loosely, I have no respect for how they act towards people. Much like Marilyn Manson, they are a parlor show, a fake and a joke. No one takes them serious and never will.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    Why?
    Because I dont paint my face, sing about the most retarded things ever mentioned on a record??
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    Haha I got 4 ICP cds.

    Jackel Bros
    Bizaar Bizaar
    Great Melinko
    Carnival of Carnage (sp)
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    true i see what your sayin you just gotta be down to like most of there songs but hey i appreciate it man atleast you aint hatin
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  10. #40
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    no offense taken man, i hope you didnt take any offense to my posts...by the way i do like the music you have been posting here lately

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •